We equip teachers with the latest teaching methodologies and educational philosophy that can ignite students’ passion for learning. In addition, we educate teachers on cutting-edge technologies used in the classroom. With the help of technologies, students can learn more effectively and efficiently.
With educational modernization as the guiding ideology, we will study the modern teaching methods and new concepts on curriculum development in American high schools and universities.
- Overview of the U.S. education system
- Teaching methods and practices in U.S. high schools
- Modern curriculum development ideas in U.S. high schools
This module aims to assist teachers to further develop their professionalisms in teaching. Teachers will be able to effectively build and exert their leadership and communicative skills.
- The cultivation of U.S. teacher leadership
- The successful experience on teacher leadership development
- The analysis of general and elite education
- A brief look into various forms of experimental courses
Taking lifelong education as the ultimate value, this module focuses on students’ ideological, moral, and psychological development.
- The theory of learning motivation and teaching strategy
- Constructivism learning theory and its application in teaching
- Mental health education in US high schools
- Personality development and shaping of high school students
- Inspiration and development on students’ innovative thinking
- The multimedia teaching method for experimental courses
With life care as the core value, the study focuses on STEM courses and art appreciation with the concept of environmental sustainability.
- Caltech STEM Series Courses 1
- Caltech STEM Series Courses 2
- Caltech STEM Series Courses 3
- Caltech STEM Series Courses 4
- Organization and management of extracurricular activities
With teachers’ self-cultivation as one of the key core values, this module aims to provide global views for teachers by inviting domain experts to share their best practices.
Experience sharing and guest speech session 1
Experience sharing and guest speech session 2