IEG Global Association (IEG) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), that provides students with financial challenges to receive equal opportunities to participate in all of our Programs since 2012. At IEG, we strive to make a difference in this world via education.
We understand there are numerous so-called "short-term top university programs", where in fact, they are mere "short-term vacation tour". IEG works directly with top universities to develop challenging Programs for students. We don't believe grades should be the only key indicator on whether you could attend these programs, but more on whether you have the "passion to learn and excel". Therefore, if you are someone who has a lot of passion to learn and excel, we welcome you to apply to one of our programs!
To battle inequality, IEG's mission has been echoed by others such as the new Coalition Application process (http://www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org), where grades and financial capabilities shouldn't determine whether a student could or could not attend top universities in the U.S.
Our mission: to change the world via education by providing 1 free spot for every 8 paying students into our Programs.
Since 2012, we have successfully partnered with the following universities and started running these programs. Each of these programs could cost between $5,800 to $13,865, so any support will enable us to bring more low-income students from all over the world to enjoy learning at the following universities:
1. Columbia Business School (https://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/investors/fellowships-scholarships)
2. Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
3. Stanford Summer College (https://summercollege.stanford.edu/admissions/financial-aid)
4. California Institute of Technology (http://outreach.caltech.edu/summer/csa)
5. Berklee College of Music (https://www.berklee.edu/news/berkleeice-launches-creative-entrepreneurship-summer-camp
We are still a fledgling non-profit 501(c)(3) incorporated in the United States, and if you are also a strong believer in "changing the world via education", please consider making a donation today, be it time or money.